I am not a big fan of the tea, but I really like this one. also the can design is so cute :)
Harney & Sons Classic Paris Tea - 20 Sachet Tin
Created in homage to the city of Paris, this lovely fruity blend is reminiscent of Parisian tea shops. It is a fruity black tea with vanilla and caramel flavors, and a hint of lemony Bergamot making it complex but very popular!
UPC Code: 636046354090
Units Sold By: Tin (20 Sachets)
- Dry Leaves: This complex tea is the blend of three teas, the leaves are black and natural and artificial flavors are added to create this spectacular tea
- Liquor: The liquor is medium to dark brown
- Aroma: This tea smells like an Earl Grey with black currant and vanilla aromas and a hint of caramel
- Caffeine Level: 40-60mg per sachet
- Body: This tea has a medium body
- Flavors: Similar to the aroma, this tea smells sweet like caramel and has a fruity flavor of black currants. You can also taste a hint of vanilla
- Brewing Time: 4 to 5 minutes
- Brewing Temperature: 212° F
- Certified: Kosher
Most Helpful Reviews :
i cold drink cup after cup after cup of Harney and Sons tea, i bought couple flavors, paris tea constantly surprizes and delights me with its many layers and textures of taste.
I LOVE THIS TEA! I'm not a big coffee fan so I drink a cup of tea in the morning and this is my go to. It's very mild and has a wonderful fruity taste. It's just the pick me up I need in the morning. I highly recommend it!!! Plus the tin and sachets are so cute!
This is one of my favorite teas. I bought so may of these tins during the holiday season! Harney & Sons was loved by everyone I gifted this item to. The look of it, and the quality of the tea, the sachet is the best part and it is triangle :) Paris is what I would recommend first if you haven't tried Harney & Sons yet!
i could drink cup after cup of this tea. the price on Lollicupstore.com cheaper than Amazon. also i received in one day i placed. Awesome service.