I love this product would rate it higher if they had bigger sachets to brew for pitchers vs single cups!!
Harney & Sons Classic Paris Tea - 4 Tin Case
Created in homage to the city of Paris, this lovely fruity blend is reminiscent of Parisian tea shops. It is a fruity black tea with vanilla and caramel flavors, and a hint of lemony Bergamot making it complex but very popular!
UPC Individual Tin: 636046354090
Units Sold By: Case (20 sachets per tin / 4 tins per case)
- Dry Leaves: This complex tea is the blend of three teas, the leaves are black and natural and artificial flavors are added to create this spectacular tea
- Liquor: The liquor is medium to dark brown
- Aroma: This tea smells like an Earl Grey with black currant and vanilla aromas and a hint of caramel
- Caffeine Level: 40-60mg per sachet
- Body: This tea has a medium body
- Flavors: Similar to the aroma, this tea smells sweet like caramel and has a fruity flavor of black currants. You can also taste a hint of vanilla
- Brewing Time: 4 to 5 minutes
- Brewing Temperature: 212° F
- Certified: Kosher
Most Helpful Reviews :
A great scent of the tea, and rich flavor :)