The aroma itself is wakening!! You can taste a hint of cocoa with a subtle floral earthy taste. The toasty blend of herbs goes well with cream, milk or simply by itself. Breakfast premium English tea is a treat during the mornings.
Harney & Sons Premium English Breakfast Tea - 6 Box Case
There are many versions of this tea. Harney & Sons' English Breakfast has an ancient pedigree. Researchers have traced its heritage back to the black tea the English drank regularly in the 1800's. It is, simply, China Black - 100% Keemun. A simple way to start your hectic day!
UPC Individual Box: 636046009198
Units Sold By: Case (20 wrapped teabags per box / 6 boxes per case)
- Dry Leaves: Our English Breakfast is different from many others, as it has short charcoal gray leaves
- Liquor: Dark brown
- Aroma: There is a toasty aroma
- Caffeine Level: 40-60mg per teabag
- Body: Medium-full bodied
- Flavors: Straightforward with hints of toast and honey
- Brewing Time: 4 to 5 minutes
- Brewing Temperature: 212° F
- Certified: Kosher