This is excellent Earl Grey Tea. I like the way they packed, so pretty and elegant. Good for decorating my store.
Harney & Sons Classic Earl Grey Supreme Tea - 4 Tin Case
To the connoisseur Harney & Sons offer Earl Grey Supreme, which uses a higher grade of teas along with the addition of Silver Tips. Most of our customers have never gone back to our regular Earl Grey once they have tasted the Supreme. If you love Bergamot and fine tea, this is the blend for you.
UPC Individual Tin: 636046354076
Units Sold By: Case (20 sachets per tin / 4 tins per case)
- Dry Leaves: A nice mixture of large black leaves, the brown leaves of the oolong, and silver needles of the white tea
- Liquor: The liquor is a lighter brown than most Earl Greys, this is because the higher proportion of large tippy teas and the silver tips
- Aroma: Lovely citrus aromas predominate, we put a higher amount of bergamot in this special tea
- Caffeine Level: 40-60mg per sachet
- Body: With larger, tippy teas and silver tips this is a lighter bodied tea
- Flavors: The lemony flavors are perfectly balanced with the delicious tea base. In comparison to other Earl Greys, there is a nice natural sweetness from all the tippy teas.
- Brewing Time: 4 to 5 minutes
- Brewing Temperature: 212° F
- Certified: Kosher