Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Lollicup USA, Inc. products affected by the DEHP Product Recall that Taiwanese local news papers are reporting?
A: Lollicup USA, Inc. too this matter very seriously and had all products tested, we are happy to report that Lollicup TeZone Products DO NOT contain DEHP. To view our full letter please visit: Lollicup NEWS Page
Q. What are the requirements for Lollicup USA, Inc.'s PRICE MATCH program?
A: If you find a lower price advertised anywhere else on an identical item, contact your Lollicup Sales Rep or email email@example.com with a digital copy (i.e. JPEG, website link) and we will gladly honor the proper price match adjustment if all of the following applies:
Items must be identical, including: brand, model number, components, warranties, product/pack size, etc.
Competitor's printed AD must be valid when presented during time of purchase. Any expired ADS will be considered invalid and will not be honored.
All requests are subject to verification by the Lollicup corporate office.
Price match does not apply to special orders and/or services.
Price matched item discount cannot be combined with any other offers, coupons, or promotions.
Lollicup USA, Inc. reserves the right to limit quantities of price-matched items and reserves the right to refuse to honor any request we believe in our sole discretion, to be the result of a printing, other error, or that is made fraudulently or in bad faith.
Q. What happens if I receive my order and it has been damaged because of weather (ie - frozen syrups or broken bottles)?
A: Unfortunately Lollicup USA, Inc. is not liable for any damages caused by extreme weather conditions. We recommend contacting our sales representatives to discuss other shipping options and/or upgrades to prevent any damage to items passing through extreme weather. You can also visit our Policies Page for more information.
Q. How may I request an email change on my account?
A: Please provide your original email, last order number and billing address for verification purpose. Customer is also required to submit a new/alternate email with their request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. What kind of products does Lollicup® carry?
A: LollicupÂ® carries a wide selection of supplies from beverage ingredients to machinery. For pricing information on large equipment (refrigerators, slush machines, etc), please contact us directly at (800) 857-1988.
Q. What is the shelf life for your products?
A: The shelf life of each product varies as it is determined by the product contents, packaging, and origin or product. You can find the instruction on shelf life indicated on the product packaging.
Generally speaking the shelf life for our products are as listed:
- Boba/Tapioca: 6 month
- Coffee Beans: 1 year
- Tea Leaves: 1 year
- Fruit Syrups: 1 year
- Beans: 2 years
- Coffee Syrup: 3 years (glass bottles)
For more information, please submit your inquiry to email@example.com and one of our customer service representatives will get back to you within 48 hours.
Q. What shipping methods are available?
A: We ship everything via FedEx Ground. However, FedEx air shipment is available upon customerâ€™s inquiries. Please contact our customer service center to obtain price quotes for air shipments. For orders that exceed 150lbs, a tracking service will be arranged and price quotes will be provided by our shipping center.
Q. What is the return policy?
A: You may return any unopened item within 15 days from the date of purchase. Before returning any item, please contact our customer support to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. Once an RMA number is issued, you must return the merchandize to our office location within 15 days. For more information on return policy, please go to the Policy page. Items returned within 5 business days can be returned for full credit; or a 20% restocking fee will be applied.
Q. Do I receive recipes from LollicupÂ® along with the order?
A: Yes, you will receive recipe instructions with most of your orders. Recipe is available on most product packages. Please note that LollicupÂ® does not provide recipe information when you purchase raw materials.
Q: How do I store the products I purchased?
A: Always store products in a cool and dry area. Do not store Boba/Tapioca in the kitchen area due to the humidity. Place coffee beans in an air-tight container and do not leave the beans in an open bag. Coffee syrups pumps should be cleaned thoroughly with water and dry before placing it back to the syrup bottle. Canned beans should be removed into a plastic container and stored in a refrigerator.
Q. Do you have warranties for your equipment?
A: Most of the equipment has standard manufacturerâ€™s warranties. The warranty for LollicupÂ® sealer machine is 3 months.
Q: How do I maintain the sealing machines?
A: To maintain a properly functional sealing machine, daily cleansing is required. Follow the steps below:
1) Switch to â€œManual Operationâ€ by pressing the â€œChoiceâ€ button.
2) Remove the seal which is above the Heating Plate.
3) Place a paper towel to clog the hold in the Heating Plate.
4) Fill up the gap in the Heating Plate with hot water.
5) Press â€œManual Operationâ€ button again.
6) Press the â€œPowerâ€ button to turn off the machine.
7) The machine will make a sizzling sound during the self cleansing process. Allow the machine to clean
for 2 minutes.
8) Press â€œPowerâ€ button again to turn on the machine.
9) Repeat step 4 to step 8 until the water in the gap of the Heating Plate is totally clean.
10) Remove the paper towel and dry the Heating Plate.
11) Replace the seal.
Q: How do I maintain the espresso machines?
A: Espresso machine should be cleansed after each use and at the end of each day.
Always wipe of the steam wand immediately after frothing milk. At each session, perform a wiggle rinse to wash away the grinds from the dispersion screen and do a quick clean water back flush. Remove and scrub the inside of the portafilter and clean the shower screen and gasket with a group brush.
Daily cleansing should be performed at the end of the day.
1) Take off the portafilter, remove the filter basket and replace with a blind filter basket.
2) Take approximately 1/2 teaspoons of espresso machine cleaner/detergent into the basket.
3) Put the portafilter back into the brew group and turn on the pump.
4) Turn off the pump in 20 seconds.
5) Take off the portafilter and dump the water in the blind filter basket.
6) Repeat step 3 and 4 until the water in the portafilter is clean and is without any coffee grinds.
Q: How do I maintain the blenders?
A: As with any other machinery, blenders should be maintained on a daily basis. In addition, we recommend weekly maintenance.
1. Make sure the main power switch is off and the motor is unplugged
2. Remove motor base from sound enclosure (stand) or countertop. Remove rubber gasket from rim of
the steel base and wash the gasket with a mild detergent
3. Wipe the metal top and sides of the blender with a damp cloth. Mild cleaners like Windex may be used.
4. Gently replace the blender in stand/countertop. The switch can break if an excess of force is applied.
1. Fill blender drive socket with a strong cleaning solution. DO NOT OVERFILL. Let stand for five minutes.
2. Clean the inside ridges and grooves of drive socket with an ice pick or other hard pointed tool.
3. Turn the motor upside down to drain material from the drive socket. Use a paper towel or rag to dry
the area and replace the motor.
Tip and Precautions
- Never use abrasives to clean the blender base, jar, or sound enclosure. This will dull and scratch the surface.
- Do not use a water jet to clean this equipment.
- NEVER submerge the unit in water.